The Eurohike Air 400 tent is a remarkably good value inflatable tent that is ideal for festivals and spring to autumn camping. Of course, much higher specification tents are available for more money but the Eurohike Air 400 is a great option for those looking to get started with an inflatable tent. The Eurohike Air 400 features:
- Fully waterproof and breathable. The flysheet has been tested to a hydrostatic head of 4000 HH and the groundsheet to 3000 HH.
- Easy to put up and down. Pitch the Eurohike Air 400 tent by inflating the Air Tubes with the double efficiency pump that is included. No poles needed!. Deflation is quick and easy thanks to the spring loaded air valves.
- Mesh panels on the front and bedroom doors allow for ventilation and keep insects out.
- Removable bedroom divider. The Eurohike Air 400 sleeps 4 but offers extra space for couples.
- A living room organiser has 5 pockets and there are more storage pockets in the bedroom
- The tent is fire retardant tested to the EN 5912 European safety standard.
- Weighs 14.7 kg and packs down to a manageable 75 x 40 x 40 cm.